Check Hand and Arm Therapy Specialists
- Our therapy is provided in our facility, but is a separate company. It is important to know your financial obligations. Please contact our billing specialist for information.
- Compliance is imperative for satisfactory outcomes.
- Bring all splints and dressing materials to all appointments.
- Patient’s physician will collaborate with the therapist on a regular basis.
- It is very important to complete the home therapy to take full advantage of therapy and to receive optimal results.
- Splint adjustments are common and necessary to remain effective. Most splints are custom made within therapy
- Therapists will inform patients on how and where to obtain supplies for dressings and aftercare.
- Patient should obtain contact information for therapist incase questions arise. The patient is welcome to call anytime for guidance.