We are pleased that you will be having your surgical procedure with us, and are confident that you will have the very best surgical experience possible.
Preparing for Surgery
Your physician will discuss your operation with you during your office visit, and your surgical appointment will be scheduled at that time. Please be sure to tell your doctor about any existing medical conditions and any medication that you are currently taking. After your surgery is scheduled, you will receive a phone call from a member of our nursing staff to obtain a basic health history and to review your preoperative instructions. Or, you may call us at (614) 310-7368 to receive your instructions. It is very important that you speak with someone from the Center prior to the date of your surgery.
General Surgical Information
Things to bring with you
- Insurance cards and/or Referral forms
- Any papers from your surgeon
- All prescriptions medication you are taking
- A parent or legal guardian if you are under 18 years of age
What to bring with you on the day of surgery
- Bring all insurance cards. It is important for us to have current and correct information.
- Bring a photo I.D. such as a driver’s license. Minors do not need photo I.D. but the primary insured party does need theirs.
- Bring your form of payment if required.
- Bring any papers you have received from your physician.
- To ensure the safety, comfort and privacy of our patients, please limit visitors to two. If possible, make arrangements to leave small children at home.
THE HAND CENTER Nondiscriminatory Policy
The Hand Center has agreed to comply with the provisions of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964 be denied benefits of, or otherwise be subject to discrimination in the provision of any care or service.